- Darkside Ollie is impressively agile thanks to its fine-tuned mechanics and tubular design. Its tough polycarbonate shell protects it from high-speed collisions, while the turbo tires propel it to the front of the pack.
- Darkside Ollie sends your device instant feedback-scoring each gesture-controlled trick combo in real-time. With hundreds of unique trick combos to discover and master, you'll constantly be challenged to push your skills and creativity.
- Create, practice, and master a wide range of tricks. Then take off the tires to drift like a pro. Harnessing Ollie's full potential isn't always easy, but you'll have plenty of fun in the process.
- Darkside Ollie connects instantly to your device via Bluetooth LE and boasts a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters). Darkside Ollie is protected by a durable polycarbonate shell and outfitted with glowing LEDs-so it can take on any terrain day or night.
- What's In the Box: Darkside Ollie, 2 Nubby Tires, 2 Turbo Tires, 2 Prime Hubs, 2 Flux Hubs, USB charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Free apps available on the App Store and Google Play
Low cost shipping in both Canada and the US.
Lightly used in good condition. Tested and guaranteed to work.
From the Manufacturer
WICKED FAST RACING Command Darkside from your smartphone or tablet at speeds of up to 14mph. Darkside’s durable shell means you don’t have to worry about crashing and built-in LED’s with customizable settings let you drive at night. DIABOLICAL TRICKS The Darkside app is built to let you pull off amazing tricks. Command Darkside with the joystick while you use the trick pad to spin, flip and discover hundreds of combinations. CUSTOM TIRES AND HUBS Darkside comes with two sets of removable tires and hubcaps so you can customize its look and performance. Put Darkside’s tires on for extra traction and off-road driving or take them off for drifting on smooth surfaces. About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. App-enabled, Robot, Personality Where did you get the inspiration for your product? Data from the Sphero experience showed users were often driving at max speed and enjoying tricks and jumps. With Ollie we’ve thrust forward the core experience of Sphero 2.0, steering focus from varied game play to pure driving. What differentiates your product from similar products out there? We’ve reached a point in technology where robots should be more than plastic, metals, and energy that we control, drive or manipulate. They can learn. They should have a point of view. They should play back with us. We are giving our customers a glimpse into the future with Darkside. Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process. The best thing about Darkside was pushing the limit of what we thought possible with speed and durability. The biggest challenge was getting a Bluetooth system to function consistently at far distances, which was solved by changing the antenna in the production process. It was also difficult to make something so durable.
Sphero Ollie Darkside App-Controlled Robot - B00W4Z8DRQ